We are delighted to announce that the 19th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders (IFMAD) will be held in Budapest from July 22 to July 24, 2021, in which Cypsa is a collaborator!
IFMAD has developed the reputation over many years of being the most interactive, stimulating and productive educational meeting in its field in Europe. IFMAD 2021 topics will include:
· Treatment-resistant depression
· Augmentation strategies in MDD
· Prevention of suicide
· Inflammation and cognition in mood and anxiety disorders
· ADHD in adults
· Covid-19 lockdown effects on mental health
· Preventing illness progression in bipolar disorder
· Personalised psychiatry: are we there yet ?
In a friendly atmosphere difficult clinical challenges are dissected, discussed and reformulated with high ranking experts to achieve the best evidence path to treatment in depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders. To avoid bias, our educational program is completely independent from pharmaceutical support.
Find more details for the 19th IFMAD here.
2020-11-12: REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!
FOR CYPSA’s members: If you are Cypsa’s member and interested in registering to the 19th IFMAD, contact us (email@example.com) to inform you about our collaboration with the 19th IFMAD’s team.